Kids are the gift of god, and they are cute, funny, innocent, notorious and much more. In this small size comes bigger fun and entertainment. Parenting is one of the very tough and crucial tasks. Raising kids well mannered and disciplined is not piece of a cake.
Kids are like clay and parents are the potters. How you nurture them, the way they develop. But childhood is such a time when everything seems funny.
Below are 20 of the most embarrassing kid moments that really drive their point home. You’ll laugh, you’ll flinch, you’ll be thankful that it didn’t happen to you:
1. “My daughter’s daycare had circle time every morning as a way to start the day.
Anyway we were late and walked into the middle of circle time. My daughter said, ‘We’re late because my mommy had diarrhea” says one mother. Imagine how she must have felt when teacher revealed this on parents day.
2. This is another story from a mother she says “My child once approached an overweight woman in a store and congratulated her on eating her entire dinner.”
3. A lady who was discussing finances with a professional, got embarrassed when her child approached her, yelling, “my butt hurts! My butt hurts! It has poop in it”.
4. Have you ever left your baby alone with talcum powder, oil, lotion, flour, anything?
“Do not spray sunscreen in the toaster oven, do not pour a whole bottle of dish liquid in the toilet. Lastly, do not pour cooking oil all over the kitchen floor so you can slide around in it.”
5. My uncle’s 3-year-old son peed inside a bottle of orange juice.
“Discovered a jar full of pee in family room closet. Turns out 7 yr old didn’t want to go to the bathroom so was peeing in the jar.”
6. “I let my daughter draw all over my back and shoulders with washable marker–then I forgot and ran errands all afternoon that way.”
7. That moment when your kids meet your colleagues and boss.
When I was 5 or 6, we were at my dad’s company picnic. I was introduced to his boss and I told him, ‘My daddy says you’re a son of a —–.’ My dad’s coworkers fed me ice cream all afternoon.